You are hereBack to top
Gillian has handled investigations, labour disputes, company restructurings and employment policies for international clients in China, and advised on the employment aspects of deals and transactions.
Gillian obtained her bachelor's degree in law from Shanghai University of Finance and Economics and holds master's degrees in law and sociology from Lancaster University in the United Kingdom.
Gillian is qualified in China and is fluent in English, Cantonese and a native speaker of Mandarin Chinese.
Gillian's experience includes advising:
• Representing UK, US, and Germany companies on various employees’ dispute cases before local Employment Arbitration Committee and courts.
• The preparation of employee settlement agreements and employee transfer plans in many international merger and acquisition cases for many well-known UK and US companies.
• The preparation and filing of stock option plans for several international companies with the SAFE and TAX authorities.
• Representing several well-known international companies in negotiations for the termination and severance packages of senior management staff.
• Providing data privacy and protection advice to many well-known UK and US companies.
• Conducting misconduct investigations for many well-known UK and US companies against certain target employees and provided corresponding reports and action plans.