You are hereBack to top
Stanley advises investment banks and corporations on capital markets and other cross-border transactions.
Stanley has extensive experience of advising investment banks and corporations on a range of PRC related corporate finance transactions, including equity capital market transactions, debt capital market transactions, and other cross-border transactions.
His practice covers a broad range of industries, including TMT, consumer products, healthcare, financial services, education, energy and natural resources, and real estate.
Stanley obtained his master's degree in law from the East China University of Political Science and Law in China and from the University of Michigan Law School in the United States. He was admitted to practise PRC law and New York law in 2001 and 2011, respectively. He is fluent in English and Cantonese, and is a native Mandarin speaker.
Stanley's experience includes advising:
- a European national development agency on its first non-sovereign credit facility to a PRC-listed commercial bank
- a PRC listed company on PRC law and listing rule aspects of its proposed acquisition of US energy assets
- a sovereign fund based in Australia on its proposed investments in certain PRC financial products through BondConnect
- Goldman Sachs, HSBC, UBS and JP Morgan as joint bookrunners and joint lead managers on the US$354 million Hong Kong IPO and Rule 144A/Regulation S global offering of Maoye International Holdings, a leading department store chain in China
- CNOOC on the US$2 billion Rule 144A/Regulation S global offering of senior unsecured fixed rate notes by a subsidiary of CNOOC, listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong